Four Seasons Hotel Monaghan

External Shot of Hotel

Thursday 7 July 2011

Debs Date

The Perfect Debs Date

I know you have heard this all before… but please listen to me…
If you are not in a relationship with a guy for at least a couple of months, it is not generally a good idea to bring him to your debs.

In an ideal situation, you already know who you want to bring to your debs and its your boyfriend you have been dating for a while and you know he is going to ensure you have a great Debs Night.

For everyone else, you need to be careful when choosing your debs date.

You could really like a guy for ages now and thinking of asking him to accompany you to your debs, but if this is the plan, you should try and go on a few dates before you ask him to your debs.

Your date could ruin your evening, I should know….
I have been to two debs in my life…

The first was perfect, my boyfriend I had been dating for six months, he asked me to his Debs and we had a great night. My mum wouldn’t buy me a new dress so I had to borrow one, but I didn’t care. I still look back on the pictures now and always smile. He was a complete gentleman and it is a memory I will cherish forever…

The Second, was this really cute guy I dated a couple of times over the year, I thought he was goeurgous and was delighted when he invited me to his Debs, cause a lot of the other girls liked him too. I had a summer job, so I spent a small fortune on my dress with the aim to impress and got my hair, make-up and tan professionally done for the evening. On the night, he was an hour early picking me up as he was with his friend and we had to collect the other girl as well.. I wasn’t ready and had to rush into my dress and go… then to my great disappointment, both of us girls were ditched at the door… and had to spend the next ten hours together at a Debs where we didn’t know anyone else….total nightmare… I can definitely say I have no good memories of this evening…

By the time my own Debs came along, I choose not to attend. I think it was because I had asked the guy that ditched me at be my date, so I didn’t really have enough time to organise another date. Looking back now, I wish I had the sense to invite a friend and spend this momentous night with my friends. Instead I sat at home feeling sorry for myself. That guy was obviously soo not worth it !!

The lesson learnt …..is that your Debs is a night to celebrate with your Friends… if you are unsure of who to bring with you to this special night, make sure it is someone you know and trust. Someone that will look out for you, enjoy spending time with your friends and makes you laugh… you will never forget your Debs Night… even if you never get there…

Make sure you have the Perfect Venue for your Debs Night. For this, look no further than The Four Seasons Hotel & Leisure Club in Monaghan, just 1 hour 15 mins from Dublin and 1 Hour from Belfast. The Four Seasons Hotel & its New Niteclub MeXX have great Value Debs Packages with lots of options for your Evening Entertainment. For more information on their Debs Packages or to request a Brochure call 047 81888 or visit www.4seasonshotel.ie

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Facebook Twitter

Free Wifi